Monday, April 7, 2014

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

I was looking through some old photobucket and myspace pictures recently and decided to share a couple of them here. These pictures are a couple years old ranging as far back as 2005. It's fun to look back on these pictures to see how much has changed since then, and how some things never do.


 There are a few of these that are a bit silly and I had some second thoughts about sharing them but I think it's more important to focus on the moment captured and the people in the pictures rather than nitpicking myself. I make goofy faces, I just have to learn to accept this as a reality.

Anyway, I just love having these pictures of me and Anthony from when we were dating in high school. We met and started dating when we were only sixteen and we have both grown and changed so much since then. This also reminds me to take more pictures of us together now so I will have them in the future to remember our first years of marriage. I always loved looking through my parents photo albums and seeing pictures of them together over the years and I hope to have a good collections of photos to share someday too.


 Looking through these was a good way to remind myself how important it is to take photos as often as possible! I've tried to get myself to be better about taking pictures everyday and trying to capture those significant moments before they pass.
-Reagan







No comments:

Post a Comment