Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Crocheted Cowl

 I'm finally feeling a bit better, and I'm happy to be back to posting. Today I wanted to share a crochet project I worked on between sleeping these past couple of days. I came across this pin on pinterest recently and was introduced to Gleeful Things a blog By Julie, a Crochet designer. In this tutorial she shared how to make a headband with a cool diagonal stripe pattern. Although I'm horrible at reading patterns I gave it a try and decided to enlarge the design a bit to make a cowl/ circle scarf and I wanted to share my results.


Julie's instructions are very easy to follow even for someone who has difficulty reading patterns. This project only took me a couple hours total and one skeen of yarn. 
I really just wanted to try crocheted a scarf but I'm not a skilled crocheter and this was the perfect beginner's project.


For the full tutorial and to check out even more crochet patterns go check out Gleeful Things!

-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment