Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkin Spice




This hat was my last find on my recent thrifting adventure that I found buried in the Halloween section. I've been looking for hats while thrifting so this was really great to find. The hat was brand new with the tag still on it, originally from Target. 

 

 It matched my brown mocs from old navy perfectly as well which is pretty rad. I decided to up the fall factor so I paired them with one of my very favorite thrifted cardigans which is happens to be the best color for fall.


 The t shirt is from old navy a couple years ago and the jeggings are levis, from JcPenneys.
& finally, the little turquoise ring is from Forever21.
This outfit is pretty much what I wear all fall. I'll start throwing boots and scarves in when it cools down a bit more. 
Until next time,
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment