Sunday, October 20, 2013

Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies


 I love peanut butter so of course peanut butter cookies are on my "to bake list" this time of year. I wanted to find a way to put a fun spin on them and since it's October I figured adding in some candy was the perfect way to take these cookies to the next level. These are some super delicious peanut butter cookies even if you don't want to add in the reese's pieces but I definitely recommend that  you do! Original recipe found here.

 
 Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees
In a Large mixing bowl combine:
1/2 cup of softened butter
3/4 cup of peanut butter (I used both crunchy and creamy for this recipe)
1 and 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
and 1 large egg

in a seperate bowl combine your dry ingredients:
1 and 3/4 cup of flour 
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
and 1/2 teaspoon of salt

Mix together your wet ingredients first and then slowly add in the dry ingredients while mixing.
We added in both Reese's Pieces and some
Halloween chocolate chips to make this cookies "loaded".
Form cookies from rounded tablespoons.
bake cookies on a greased cookie sheet for 7 to 9 minutes.


I was so happy with how they came out that this is my new go to peanut butter cookie recipe.
Hope you decide to give them a try!
-Reagan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment