Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The LBD


Every girl has a little black dress in her closet, but no LBD is the same. I think that's probably why it's an easy go to for every girl. That is for every girl there is the perfect LBD. My perfect little black dress is really simple. I like things that are able to go from day time wear to night time wear just by swapping out the accessories. My LBD does just that, and is incredibly comfortable.



 The satchel was a Christmas present from my grandma. The shoes are from JCPenney. The sweater was thrifted, but originally from target. The black braided belt is from forever 21 and my LBD is from Khols.


 I like to keep things simple but added in a few brown accessories to create some interest and add some character to an otherwise all black outfit.



 Adding my favorite red lipstick as well as red nails also makes this outfit feel a little more sophisticated and classic.


It's also a perk that this outfit is so ridiculously comfortable as well. You guys probably know by now that comfort is a top priority for me!

Also just wanted to let you all know that I'll be vacationing this week for my anniversary, so I most likely will not be posting. I'll be taking tons of pictures that I'll be excited to share as soon as I get back though. Until then you can keep up with me on instagram. If you aren't following me already you can find me @rravery.
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment