Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Port Aransas and Another Thrifted Outfit


 This is the only outfit pictures I got my whole trip because we were so busy and also because it rained soo much. We still managed to fit in beach time, some fishing, delicious and super fresh seafood and lots of quality time together. All in all it was exactly how we wanted to celebrate our anniversary. :)



 I'll definitely be sharing more about our trip in another post, but for now onto my outfit.
The shirt, shorts, belt and purse were all thrifted. woo! I love mostly thrifted outfits, just makes me feel so accomplished. ha! Both the hat and the shades were purchased from target. My shoes are my super old pair of Toms that I have refused to throw away. They are army green and it just happens to be a super versatile neutral color. I love them so but they have definitely seen better days. They even have a huge hole by my big toe. :( You'll probably be happy to know that I have purchased a new pair, but I'm still not entirely sure if I can toss these guys. Anyone know a good diy to recover these guys?


This bag was actually one of my more recently thrifting scores. We stopped by the Goodwill in Corpus Christi and I found this bag which is really so perfect for me. I love this color and the simplicity of the bag. I also like that it has some structure to it and it matches my favorite thrifted belt. Double score. I'll be sharing my other awesome finds in some upcoming outfit posts!
until next time ;)
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment