Monday, September 2, 2013

Music Mondays

Decided to keep this going for the time being, because even if I'm the only one listening to these songs at least I don't have to look through youtube, I can just find them all here.

As always, If you have any recommendations please feel free to share. I'm always looking for new bands and musicians to add to my playlists. :)


 
 
This week I'm sharing Cat Power "Sea of Love". I will be taking a trip in a few days to the beach with my husband. It is the same beach we got married on, and it is to celebrate our very first anniversary. 
As you can tell I'm pretty excited for it.
Hope this brightens up your Monday at least just a little bit.
-Reagan

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! It's surprisingly easy to play on the guitar too :)

    xoxo
    cloudychase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete