Monday, August 12, 2013

Painting Progress

The other day I felt inspired to paint. I have had a canvas that I've tried to paint several times only to end up repainting over something that I was never quite happy with. My original inspiration came from a card I received in the mail from my sister but eventually became a paint by number inspired painting. I've always loved paint by numbers and am constantly on the look out for them when thrifting. Since I haven't had any luck thrifting a paint by number the thought occurred to me that I should just make my own. So although the painting isn't finished yet I wanted to share my process and progress with you so far. I think I will probably need to get more paint before I can complete this project but I'm really excited with how it's turning out. I will be sure to share additional progress photos here at a later time.


What inspires you?
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I am loving this, I love the retro feel of it!!! Maybe you can try painting a favorite place you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) & thats a great idea for my next painting project!

    ReplyDelete