Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Doilies and things for my husband


 A few days ago my brother surprised me by texting me asking if I was interested in going thrifting with him. Of course I was more than happy and we go together and stopped by the closest goodwill. I haven't been thrifting in a few months now, so it was nice to look around a little and pick up a couple things to bring home with me. I  felt like to find this Shiner Bock Tshirt in Anthony's size, and was even more excited while digging through some old vinyls to find a Van Halen Album, which happens to be one of Anthony's all time favorite bands. Score!


 Both the T-shirt and the Van Halen Vinyl were priced at $1.99.
double score.


Finally while me and my brother were trying to kill time while waiting on someone to open a dressing room, I found this crocheted doily hanging up in the linens section. I've been keeping my eyes out for a doily for what seems like forever. I didn't even look at the price, just through it in my cart. To my delight it was only 99 cents anyway. It was a pretty successful trip. My brother found some good stuff too.
It was really nice to spend time with my brother doing something I really enjoy. Nothing makes this girl happier than a successful thrifting trip!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment