Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Green Monster Juice #2

Earlier this month I shared my Rosemary Grapefruit Lemonade Recipe with you all, and I'm back to share a HN original recipe created by me and the hubs. It is another Green Monster Juice, but a little different from the recipe I shared back in October. I love experimenting with new combinations with juicing and was excited when this one turned out so well, because quite honestly they don't always taste so great :P anyway, here is what we put into our juicer to create a new Green Monster Drink. 
1/2 pineapple
1 medium sized green apple
1 medium grapefruit
3/4 of a bunch of kale (stalks and leaves!)
& 1/3 of a cucumber

This juice is sweet and fresh tasting. The Kale and Cucumber give is that little extra something!
We garnished our drinks with a slice of grapefruit just because and then guzzled them down. 

what are some of your favorite smoothie or juice combinations? I'd love to try something new :)
-Reagan

p.s. the photo editing for my photo was done using the beautiful mess app, that can be purchased via itunes for iphone or ipad. it is so much fun and totally worth the 99 cents ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment