Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Owl Collection pt. 2

 This owl was thrifted from goodwill for $2.99 a few months back. I use him as a bookend in my living room.
 Both of these owls were part of Target's Halloween collection. The smaller owl is part of a salt and pepper set (his match was in my owl collection pt. 1 post).
 Both of these owls are thrifted. The smaller owl was only 99 cents, and I've shared details on the larger white owl before, but its one of my favorites.
 This owl was thrifted from goodwill as well but I gave him a coat of mint paint as his original paint job was pretty roughed up. I really like how he came out. This guy is currently in display in my bedroom with some of my Christmas decor.
These two have also made an appearance before, but again, they're some of my favorites. They were a wedding gift from my brothers in law.

I hope you enjoyed peeking into my owl collection once again. If you missed part one, you can see it here. stay tuned for part three!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment