Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thrifty Finds: Owl Collection Pt.1

If you read this blog on a regular basis or know me in person you may already know that I both like and collect owls. I began thrifting owl figurines and their numbers have only continued to grow. It's been a while since I shared pictures. So for this Thrifty Finds post I decided I would Share a glimpse at some of my many owls. (I should mention that most of these owls are thrifted, some where purchased at regular retail shops and others were gifted.)




Stay Tuned for the Rest of my owl collection here in a few weeks! :)
-R

2 comments:

  1. I love your owl collection! There is something about vintage owls that are just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there really is. One of my favorites has a handwritten address on it. It's those little details that make them all so special :)

    ReplyDelete