Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Autumn Checklist Progress

 
I am the type of person who makes checklists for everything, whether it be a to-do list, a grocery list or a wishlist, I love making lists. I find that putting my goals or ideas onto paper help makes them concrete, and also helps them stick more strongly in my memory. For some strange reason I had never thought to make seasonal checklists. I think I originally saw this over at A Beautiful Mess.
Since I'm a little late to the game I figured I can at least show my progress since October is almost over already!

- go to a pumpkin patch
- wear lots of orange
make pumpkin flavored foods
- take a lot of pictures
- try an autumn seasonal beer
- make autumn owl garland
- have a scary movie night
-try out thanksgiving recipes
- work on our wedding album
- carve pumpkins
- reorganize the apartment
- drink more coffee and chai tea
- cook and bake more
- craft and repurpose as much as possible
-crochet and read more

As you can see I still have a lot of autumn activities to get to so that I can mark (or bold, in this case) them off my checklist.

What Autumn traditions do you have that you look forward to every year?
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment