Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Remember oufit posts?

outfit details: Top - goodwill (originally from Target), Cardigan -goodwill (originally from The Limited), skinny jeans - target, shoes- goodwill (originally from target).



This outfit is my attempt at color-blocking and also at dressing up jeans. Skinny jeans are part of my day to day wear and honestly jeans can end up being a little boring. Since I've been craving fall I decided to stick with an autumn inspired color scheme, and because the colors are so bright and contrasting I wanted to keep everything else pretty simple. 

Also my hair is red again. Did you notice? Did you also notice I dye my hair a lot? I'm really trying to quit this habit and keep it red while I grow it out. My hair is naturally a medium ash-brown in case you were wondering, but I find it to be a bit... well, boring. I've dyed my hair red several times before and I always find myself coming back to it, so I've made the decision to become a redhead once a for all. Hold me to that now ;)

I haven't done an outfit post in quite some time and I hope you see an improvement! if you enjoyed this post and want to see more like it please be sure to let me know!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment