Sunday, January 9, 2011

019.

Portrait post. i took this one before work. 
since i rarely find the time for outfit posts you can expect a lot of self portraits. i carry my camera around everyday but i cant take full length pictures without assistance or a tripod. i could always try the timer setting but i can never take a decent photograph that way :( 
i haven't been able to really develop a good winter wardrobe, but honestly living in Texas it wouldn't make sense to fill my closet with coats and sweaters i can only wear 3-4 months of the year. my focus is going to be spring/summer since so many of the pieces i currently on can be incorporated. i do need to invest in more dresses & skirts, because until my recent weight-loss i never felt comfortable showing off my legs. there is one item i've had my eye on for quite some time, these Tom's wedges. just waiting on my tax return and they're all mine :) 
hope everyone is having a great weekend!
-R

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture and the post... i hope you had too a great weekend!! im a new follower!

    Look my blog and if you like it.. follow me!!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my blog, ;) glad to have you, & thanks so much! i'll definitely check yours out.

    ReplyDelete