Thursday, September 23, 2010

008.

today is the first day of fall. i'm so excited for cooler weather and the up coming holidays. fall is definitely my favorite time of year. school has begun, and i think this will be an enjoyable semester. things have been pretty wonderful lately. my only complaint is that my tattoo appointment fell through. what i had planned on getting was a blackbird tattoo to represent the Beatles song. i like the bird in this image i found on flickr. so hopefully that will be happening some time soon :) 

also coming up is halloween. time to start figuring out what my costume should be. no good ideas yet but i'm sure i'll figure something out. my parents throw a costume party every year and first place gets a surprise so i have a little incentive to be creative. 

happy fall to all! - R

No comments:

Post a Comment