Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Long Time - No See


It's been a while hasn't it? I guess it's pretty obvious that I've been feeling unmotivated to blog. The 30 by 30 challenge really backfired on me. I've decided to call it quits on the challenge for now... If I come up with an outfit that includes those items in the challenge I'll tag it but no more forcing it because it just really wasn't working for me. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things here but I still probably won't be posting nearly as much as I used to. Life has gotten busy lately and I'm really trying to make the most of this summer. I've already fit in an amazing beach trip, tried out awesome new local restaurants, had lazy pool days, enjoyed my fair share of ice cream and fro-yo, and I still have a lot of fun things to look forward to this summer! I took some outfit photos a while back that I'm going to share here soon and will probably do a list Instagram update to sum up what I've been up to in my absence. I'll try not to be such a stranger and share a little bit more this summer. I know I want to share some past favorite summer outfits so look out for that post soon 😉

- Reagan 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you went! Its ok if you couldn't fulfill the 30x30 challenge. I feel like you came a long way and did better at it than I ever could haha.

    It would be cool to see some of those local restaurants that you're visiting. I think I remember you saying that you lived in Austin. I have never been there and have been wanting to go possibly this summer. So it would be nice to see some spots where I could hang out with my family :)
    xo
    cloudychase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you 😉 it feels good to be back in the swing of things and at first I felt like I was failing the challenge but I decided it more important to feel good about what I am sharing and putting out there & that just wasn't the case anymore. I don't feel bad about my decision for that reason you know? And I can definitely recommend a few places in Austin you shouldn't miss but I have since relocated to San Antonio which also is full of amazing restaurants ;) Austin to me is about the food trucks some of my favorites are the odd duck and gordoughs dounut truck. Hope that helps :D

      Delete