Sunday, February 15, 2015

This & That 1.0


Every now and then (like most people) I come across something that I'd love to share but it doesn't exactly fit into something I post regularly and therefore would come off as sort of random on it's own, so I thought I could do a little round up of some of my favorite findings whenever I've accumulated enough of them to group together. The things I share in these posts will be somewhat random and may or may not relate to each other, but I've felt compelled to share them none the less. So welcome to the first 'This & That'.


Eying this swimsuit for warmer weather.

How cool is this manicure?

Enjoyed this post about 6 different salads in jars, yum!

Found a super cool free calender for 2015.

Dying to try this pineapple mimosa recipe.

I follow a lot of make-up artists on instagram, desimakeup is my latest find.


I hope you enjoyed the first installment of 'This & That'. If you have any links you think I'd like feel free to share them in a comment, I'd love to see!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment