Monday, February 23, 2015

Blogger Spotlight: Katielikeme

As a blogger it's probably obvious that I also follow a lot of blogs. In this new series I decided to share a few of my favorite bloggers and some blog friends just in case you need a little extra dose of style inspiration. 

My first blogger spotlight is on Katielikeme.
This girl is such a sweetheart and has reached out to me with kind words so many times! She is a thrifting lover just like me and she has such a cool unique style so I knew she'd be the perfect person to begin this series with :) 


 How did you get into blogging? 
I was in one of my college's many gathering places, about to eat dinner, when a girl approached me, said I looked really cute, and asked me if I had a blog. When I told her I didn't have one, she didn't believe me, and said that if I didn't have one, I should. So, that same day, I signed up for a blogger account. 
How would you describe your style? 
I'd say that my style is the combination of classic preppy with some witchy thrown in.
What are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift stores are by far my favorite places to shop! I can not pass up a good deal.
What are three of your favorite blogs?
Tell me about some of your interests outside of blogging.
Outside of blogging and fashion, I'm a huge nerd. I love me some science fiction, comic books and video games. I'm currently trying to complete the master quest of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and it's seriously consuming my free time. I'm also a workaholic, so I work way too much, and that consumes my life, as well.
What is your 'day job'? 
 I am a pricer and merchandiser for a big box store--I'll let you guys guess which one. ;)
Who is your biggest style inspiration? 
Rachel from Jag Lever. I wish I had the collection of hats and boots she does!
What is one thing you couldn't live without?
It's cheesy, but my boyfriend, Tony.
Name three things you like about yourself. 
I like that I can cook, I like my hair, and I like the confidence and the headstrong attitude that I have.
What is your favorite food?
French fries, all day, every day.
& Finally, describe a perfect day. 
My perfect day would be a day where I wake up at my own time, feeling refreshed, and I can choose an outfit without contemplating the weather.
If you don't already, be sure to follow Katielikeme for style inspiration, recipes and awesome hair ;) 
Also add her on TwitterFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest for even more inspiration.

A huge thanks to Katie for taking part taking part in my blogger spotlight series!
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. You always have the sweetest words, thank you so much for the spotlight!
    <3

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course :) I was super excited to have you be the first blogger take part in the spotlight series! So Thank you!

      Delete