Thursday, January 29, 2015

30 x 30: Three

 Top & Skirt: Thrifted // Blazer: JcPenney // Wedges: Target

When I began this 30 x 30 challenge I wanted it to push me to put together outfits I normally wouldn't select on my own, and this outfit definitely falls into that category. I don't wear a lot of business casual looks but I think this outfit is work appropriate while remaining true to my style. I honestly felt unsure about it until I saw the pictures but after seeing them uploaded,  I fell in love with all the neutrals in this outfit because none of them are black or brown... How often does that happen? Almost never, at least not around HN. I have never been very fond of the color navy but I'm slowly starting to get it, especially when it's paired with olive.
How do you wear your favorite neutral pieces?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment