Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Skincare Necessities


Today I'm going to share my current skincare must haves. Some of these I've discussed on the blog before, but this is a bit more of a simple line-up, and it is definitely more focused on caring for your skin rather than make-up removal skincare. I've always had dry, sensitive skin for as long as I can remember and it can be difficult to find products that don't irritate my skin or leave it oily. Over the years I've found a handful of products that both me and my skin love. Here are five items I couldn't live without.


1. Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream - This guy is a life saver. Sometime my skin has a bad reaction to make-up or it just gets irritated and this stuff calms down the redness and irritation. It also helps me out with any allergy flare-ups. It's not an item I use everyday but it helps to have it on hand. Just the other day I had an allergy-related hives breakout and this stuff saved the day.

2. St. Ive's Timeless Skin Moisturizer - This is my favorite moisturizer. I've spoken about it here before, and tried numerous other moisturizers but I always come back to this product. I love the formula and it's light clean scent. This tub also lasts forever, not like with some pricier products.

3. Nature's Way Coconut Oil - At this point I'm sure you've heard about all the stuff coconut oil is good for, but in case you live under a rock I'll recap... This stuff is a multi-tasker like no other. It can be used as a lotion, a deep conditioner, for oil pulling, make-up removal, skin brightening ect. It has also hundreds of other uses outside of your beauty regimen... if you haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet - get to it.

4. Original Chapstick - I'm a fan of lip balm in general but sometimes it's nice to have something basic and non-scented like original chapstick, although I love anything Burt's Bees.

5. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - This is another product I've mentioned prior to today but again, after trying a few other masques I always found myself coming back to this one. It's not drying like a lot of other mask products can be. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh after you use it. Again, it's not something I use daily but if my skin is dull and needs some extra love it's the first product I grab. 
 What are your skincare must haves?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment