Monday, September 1, 2014

Pretend Fall


Can you believe that it's September? August was an incredibly quick month, and now I officially have my sights set on autumn. It is no where close to cooling down in Texas yet but I can still pretend.


 The other day while browsing pinterest I came across this pin and fell in love with the color pairing. You already know how much I love olive clothing. I think own every sort of clothing item except for a dress and a cardigan in olive. I'm borderline obsessed with this color, so of course I loved this pairing. Rose, dusty rose and smoky rose appeals to my style because I'm not the type of girl who wears pink, but this color is a very subtle and wearable shade that pairs up perfectly with my beloved olive colored vest.



I love how these two color look paired together and I can already tell you will be seeing a lot of this combination this fall. It's not your typical fall color pairing and I sort of love that. I only have two items of clothing that are a rosy shade though so I will have to keep my eye out for more rose-colored clothing while thrifting.  I think my next attempt with this color pairing will most likely be with my olive colored pencil skirt. I want to be sure to wear it again with bare legs while the weather still allows for it.


Top - Thrifted
Vest - Old Navy 
Jeans and Oxfords - Target
Turquoise Jewelry - Bought in Mexico


Have you tried wearing rose and olive together? How do you like this pairing?
-Reagan




No comments:

Post a Comment