Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things


Sometimes when I get dressed I do my best to try new things and step out of my comfort zone. It can be fun to do something outside your norm and find a new style that you never thought would work for you, but for me, today just wasn't one of those days. I went for everything in my comfort zone.

Actually you probably recognize a few of these items if you read Hellonovember on a regular basis, because I wear these boots, olive jeans, and this hat a LOT. It's safe to say they're easily all favorite items in my closet. This striped joe fresh top from JCP is the only item I haven't worn here before.

 Not that black and white stripes are anything new around here. I love black and white striped shirts, so as you may suspect I own more than just a few. 
I love this one because it has vertical stripes which makes it unique from the rest I own. Plus it would be incredibly easy to dress up too!

Okay maybe I found reasons to justify adding yet another black and white striped shirt to my wardrobe. I have a tendency to do that. I'm still not regretting getting this top though, so maybe it's just a good sign to stick to what you're comfortable with. 
That way you can't go wrong!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment