Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apple Cider Jeans

So one of my goals this year was to take more outfit photos, and as you may have noticed I haven't been doing so great. I've been rather disappointed with myself because posting outfit photos was one of my main inspirations and motivations for starting HelloNovember. I've made countless excuses to myself about not having a good camera or having a bad hair day, the truth is I have a decent camera and I can always crop a picture right? so enough with postponing and procrastinating! There's three more months for me to take as many outfit photos as possible, so here goes nothing!




outfit details:
top: from my sister, cardigan: target, pants: old navy, moccasins: target 
So even though I'm incredibly wrinkled from living out of a suitcase this weekend, here are my new favorite pants! They go with pretty much anything and are super comfy!
what's your favorite weekend wear? 
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment